EXTENDED INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Below is our proposal for extended information on the use and installation of cookies:
ATRIA TECNOLOGÍA Y PSICOLOGÍA, SL (“SERENMIND” or “we”) is the owner of this website / app.
In addition, in the following link you can find more information on data protection.
- Information about cookies.
- What is a cookie?
” Cookies” are compressed text files that allow you to save data specifically related to the device that is used when you visit a website or use an app. Cookies are only data, it is not software or script (code).
Cookies are essential for our website / app to function. In general, they are useful so that the web / app adapts to your configuration or tastes, and to store data about the visit or to be able to save a browsing session. However, these are not its only purposes.
Cookies are NOT viruses. Cookies have a simple text format. They are not encoded fragments, thus, they cannot be executed, nor run automatically.
- Types and definition of cookies we use.
Cookies are generally categorized by their functionality:
- Technicals: dedicated to the maintenance and operation of the web / app.
- Preferences or configuration: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed.
- Analysis: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website / app is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
We can also define cookies according to other criteria such as their ownership or who manages them, and their duration on the computer; we can find the following types:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies : are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies : are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Information about the cookies we use in SERENMIND
|Analysis||User||_ga||Identification||Google (USA)||Statistics on the use of the website by the user.||2 years|
|Analysis||User||_gat||Identification||Google Analytics (France)||Control the rate of requests.||1 day|
|Analysis||User||_gid||Identification||Google (USA)||Statistics on the use of the website by the user.||1 day|
|Analysis||Google Analytics||User||collect||Metadata||Google (USA)||It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the type of device used by the user. Track the user across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|Advertising – behavioral||User||_fbp||Identifying;||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months|
|Advertising – behavioral||User||ads/ga-audiences||Identifying; Metadata||Google AdWords (USA)||It is used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who are likely to become customers, based on the customer’s online behavior.||Session|
|Advertising – behavioral||User||fr||Identifying;||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months|
|Advertising / behavioral||User||tr||Identifying;||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months|
|Behavioral||User||Act||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Contains the time when the user has logged in. It is used to differentiate the sessions of the same user.||Session or 90 days|
|Advertising / behavioral||User||Wd||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Tracking of the use made by the user of the page and the advertisements that they have previously visited.||Session|
|Behavioral||User||Xs||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||User session number (max. 2 digits), determination of whether the session was made from a browser started in safe mode.||Session or 90 days|
|User||C_user||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||User ID who has previously logged in.||Session or 90 days|
|Behavioral / Safety||User||Datr||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Identification of the browser through which the user connects to Facebook independently of the one in which the user has already logged in.||Persistent (2 years)|
|Setting||User||CONSENT||Setting||Determines the user’s acceptance of cookies.||Persistent|
|Advertising||User||1P_JAR||Metadata||Improve the advertising displayed on Google.||15 days|
|Behavioral||User||Presence||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||To determine how many chats the user has open on Facebook.||Session|
|Behavioral / Analytical||User||_gat_UA-147||Metadata||Cookie used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous traffic data. They contain a unique visitor ID, time, and information about the visit, including references. The actual data of the visit is recorded on the Google server. Google offers reports that help analyze how visitors use and referenced websites from, user experience, to measure the impact of advertising and search engine optimization.|
|Technical||User||Sb||Metadata||Facebook (The Netherlands)||Functioning of the like button||Persistent|
|Setting||WordPress||User||Wp-settings-1||Metadata||User interface customization by WordPress||Session|
|Advertising||User||Spin||Performance measurement of advertising campaigns through social networks and problem solving. Used for creating groups to direct advertising actions.||1 year|
|Setting||WordPress||User||Wp-settings-time||Metadata||Performance measurement of advertising campaigns through social networks and problem solving. Used for creating groups to direct advertising actions.|
- How can you change the cookie settings?
In addition, the User can find how to manage cookies in the most common browsers in the links shown below:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (iOS)
To find information about other search engines visit the website of the developer of that browser.
- MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Who is responsible?
- Identity: ATRIA TECNOLOGIA Y PSICOLOGIA, SL (hereinafter “Serenmind” or “us”).
- Address: Valencia, calle Sueca 6, Pl. 2 -Ap. 4- CP: 46006 (Valencia).
- Valencia Mercantile Registry, Volume 10461, Book 7742, Folio 63, Section 8, Page V180690, 1st Inscription.
- VAT: B98975261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we obtain your data?
See the “Source” column in the table above.
- How is your data processed?
- What data do we process about you when using cookies?
See the column “Categories of data and information processed” in the table above.
- For what purposes do we process your data?
See the column “Purpose of processing” in the table above.
- How long do we keep your data?
SERENMIND will keep your data as long as there is a legal obligation to do so or has responsibility in relation to your navigation through our resources.
- What are the legal bases for the processing of your data?
Your consent allows us to install cookies, but our legitimate interest is the legal basis that allows us to maintain and control the operation of our app and improve the services we offer.
- Who are the recipients of your data?
SERENMIND does not assign or give access to your data to third parties, except to the recipients indicated in the table above and their suppliers (such as consultants, etc.) or when the regulations so require.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to: (i) be informed about the processing of your data, (ii) to access your data to rectify your data, for example, inaccurate or incomplete, (iii) to delete your data, (iv) limit the data processing, (v) oppose the processing of your data, (vi) revoke your consent and (vii) the portability of your data. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).